Before I start this is absolutely gorgeous!
What you will need:
- 2 Chicken Breasts – Free & Protein
- Philidelphia light Garlic & Herb 35g 1/2 HexA or 2.5 syns
- 1 slice be good bread wholegrain 1 or 2 HexB or 3 syns ( I round my syns up 2 slices are 5.5 so I count 1 as 3)
- Black pepper ,Garlic salt & normal salt Free
- 1 egg Free & Protein
- Fry lite Free
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 180°c
- In two separate bowls , beat your egg in one and Grate your slice of bread into breadcrumbs in the other. Add in black pepper and garlic salt 1/2 tsp each plus some normal salt to your liking into the breadcrumbs.
- With your chicken breasts slice an opening in the side. So that your able to stuff each with 17.5g of your Philidelphia light Garlic and herb.
- Once this is done Hold it together and dip it fully in your egg. Then place it in the breadcrumbs. Turning it so that it’s fully covered.
- Make sure ur holding it so the filling is secure
- Place them both on a foiled tray sprayed in Fry lite.
- Pop into the oven for 35minutes.
I used small chicken breasts and 2 was perfect.