So if you like an insane hot sauce you will LOVE this dish!!
I kinda had to wing it a little as I do normally , I rarely look for recipes online. That’s just how I am!
What you will need:
- 4 chicken breasts Free & Protein
- 4 be good bread – 11 Syns
- Garlic Salt, Blackpepper, Chilli Flakes , Chilli Powder – Free
- 18 tablespoons of Franks Buffalo Wing sauce – 3 Syns
- 2 eggs – Free & Protein
- Fry Lite
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees
- Peel your potatoes & cut them into chips
- Par boil them
- When they are ready place them on a foil covered tray sprayed in fry lite – cook until golden , every 10 minutes shake them up. Usually take about 35-40 mins. Time consuming but so worth it
- While your Chips are parboiling , Cut your chicken into chunks not strips chunks!
- Beat your 2 eggs in a bowl and grate your breadcrumbs in a separate bowl. Add your garlic salt, chilli flakes , chilli powder & black pepper to your liking
- Set yourself up , your area should look like the following …. Chunks of chicken, eggs, breadcrumbs , foiled tray sprayed in fry light for your breaded chicken chunks to go onto.
- Dip chunks in egg then roll in breadcrumbs place on your tray
- Once done add them into the oven for about 30 mins
- In a saucepan place your 18 level tbsp of Franks Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce on a low heat. I had mine on number 1 just to heat it up.
- In the meantime while its cooking get your 1/3 Speed ready. I had lettuce & Tomatoes
- When your Chicken bites are cooked add them into your saucepan portion by portion (4 of us for this and i divided it up) You will eventually end up with No sauce left.
3.5 syns per person serves 4 people
Tasty Buffalo Chicken Bites that taste better than any takeout!!!!
Image does not do it Justice