What you will need :
4 chicken breasts
2 slices be good bread
So Preheat your oven at 150°c for 10 minutes before cooking. Place tinfoil on tray and spray in fry lite.
1) Make your breadcurmbs using your 2 wholemeal be good bread (HexB or 5.5 syns) with a grater. I used this amount between 3 of us. My rule is always round up for syns. So it’s 2 syns for my breadcrumbs. Add in your spices listed above to your liking.
2) Beat 2 eggs in a bowl
3) Dip your chicken in the egg coat it fully
4) Roll in the breadcrumbs
5) Place on your tray and pop in oven for 30-40 mins.
6) While that is cooking organise your speedy veg on the side.
7) Mayflower curry Sauce. I used 28g with 150ml/200ml cold water. This done 3 of us as it’s only at the side. I counted it as 1.5syns. Put in a pot and stir it.
8) Serve and Enjoy????????